Monday, September 23, 2013

#TAGYOURIT We're blog hopping!!

Hello, I was invited by an author friend, Jeff Adkins, to participate in a “blog hop interview.” In order to participate, I answer interview questions, and I tag three other author’s. They post interview questions on their blog pages. The folks they tag, will post their interview questions and answers on their blogs, and so forth. A lot of hopping!

You can find Jeff’s interview questions and answers here.

Jeff posted Sept. 16, 2013.

Here are my interview questions and answers:

1.  What are you working on right now?

Right now, I'm working on a story for my friend, Lis Craig. The idea came about many months ago while we were discussing character types we liked and disliked. She wanted a story about an older man who realizes he's attracted to a man some twenty years his junior, and the internal struggle the older man faces because of the age difference and the attraction.


2.  How does it differ from other works in its genre?

Wow. That's tough. I, personally, don't know that it does. There have been stories done about age differences and the struggles those differences create. The only thing I can say is you haven't met Will and Grant yet. Lol


3.  Why do you write what you do?

I love writing. I've been doing it in some form or fashion since junior high. A few years ago, I was introduced to the wonderful world of M/M erotica by my friend, DeWanda Bolden. After reading several stories in the genre, I had a need to write about men loving men. I've never looked back. I think there is something so beautiful about two (or more) men finding love, happiness and most of all themselves.


4.  How does your writing process work?

I'm like Jeff Adkins--it works slowly! LOL  I can hit periods where the characters are talking and everything is moving along smoothly and then it just stops. Dead in the water with no hope of getting it going again. Drives me nuts! (And currently, it's not making Lis too happy either. Lol)

Thanks to my graphic art and design guru, and fellow author, Jeff Adkins, for the chance to *hop*.

My tagged authors are:
CR Guiliano
Princess SO


(I know. I know. I was supposed to have a third person, but I messed up. I have to give a giant THANK YOU to both of these ladies for coming to my rescue and saving my butt. Thanks, Prin and Carah, from the bottom of my heart.)


*UPDATE*  I've been saved!!  My adopted brother, Phoenix Hell, has agreed to hop, too.  *bounces* Yay! Yay! Yay!  His contribution can be found next Monday here.

Thanks again to everybody who saved my butt today, and to Jeff for asking me to join in.





2 comments:

  1. Great answers. I have been reading "Back to His Roots", not bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeff! Glad you're liking it. And thanks again for asking me join in.

      Delete